Here’s an inexpensive way to treat uneven skin tone. Instead of using expensive products on your skin why not try natural ingredients which can all be found in your fridge.
- 1 small ripe tomato
- 1/4 cup yoghurt
- 2 tbsp instant oatmeal
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1- Cut the tomato in half and remove the seeds but leave the skin on.
- 2- Process the tomato in a food processor, or blender until smooth.
- 3- Add yoghurt to the tomato mixture and gently mix until blended.
- 4- Stir in the oatmeal and lemon juice.
- 5- Cover the mixture and pop it in the fridge for 10 mintues.
- 6- While the mixture is in the fridge, soak a towel in warm water and put it on your face for the 10 minutes.
- 7- Then, gently massage the mixture onto your face avoiding eye area.
- 8- Leave it on for 15 minutes
- 9- Rinse the mask off with cold water, then towel dry.
- 10- Use the mixture 1-2 times a week for best results.